Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Services as a guide in Bali

This is where You come in!
Its all about what you would like to experience. . . .
It could be an afternoon shopping for discounted designer clothes with afternoon tea or
sunset cocktails.
It could be a trip around the island with as many varied experiences as we can fit in,
ie; rice paddie walks, local bites, gormet meals, snorkelling, ceremonies, the kecak fire dance,
clubbing, live music venues, exploring temples, shopping, swimming, surfing etc etc etc
It could be you need me to guide you for wholesale business purposes.
A fun night out on the town, or a cultural or special balinese spiritual experience.
You tell me a little about yourself, your likes and dislikes and any expectations you may have.
How much time you would like to spend, your budget, and any special needs etc
You may be party people looking for fun, or on a quick business or stopover trip,
new to travel, in Bali for a conference, looking to immigrate, . . . .
* Whatever the weather! ... I will personally guide you according to your time and wishes,
working out an itinery especially suited to you!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Including expat local know how, not your typical tourist trail . !
I ride a scooter or drive a car in Bali depending on where I am going,
or I can arrange for a driver, or rent a scooter for you!
. . . .Whilst you are in my company you will be most welcome to pick my brains for any information
you need to know for the rest of your stay in Bali. . . . I will advise you on the safest money changers, atm machines, shopping and dining experiences, and generally whats happening where, also a few basic balinese cultural greetings and customs. I can take you to little hidden delights of cafes, beaches, and snorkelling spots. I can advise you on fair prices for shopping, intoduce you to local foods that are safe and delicious to try, and fill you in on some of the balinese spiritual customs and occasions.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I offer my services at $US20 per hour.
Or $US30 per hour for two people.
Plus $US10 per hour for each extra person.
Or
$US140 per full day.
Plus $US70 for each extra person.
If its a road trip I would expect a daily rate plus standard seperate accomodation
and meals to be paid for.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
However, it will be a sliding scale of payment as we work out what your individual needs are.
Payment can be made by banktransfer to my Australian Or English account
or by using Paypal on confirmation of booking my services.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Just email me your interest and planned dates to be in Bali
and we will take it from there!
Best Wishes for a Great Life
Lisa
Bali mobile number +6281999048597

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you think about Bali jeep adventure tour ? I heard that is a very great trip if i want to see the real and the most of Bali nature and country side.

Anonymous said...

It looks good
Best of luck with your business
lisa

Anonymous said...

Khusboo Magazine is a surat based Women
Fashion Magazine website which provides information about fashion tips and ladies Indian garments. This Magazine Mainly Deals with Fashion and fashion and modeling website