Friday, November 11, 2011

Sourcing Christmas decorations and jewelry in Bali

Yes its that time of year, where the traders overseas are on tic tock countdown to the xmas trading season!
I am currently sourcing christmas decorations, jewelry and little gift ideas, for boutiques over there!
With a spending and quantity guidline, I race around the island sourcing precious bits new to the scene
and pack them off to my clients in air cargo.
Delivery usually within 2 weeks.
The Monsoon downpours when trapping me inside, are proving to be productive time in,
as I turn my attention to handcrafting jewelry sample designs in silver, semiprecious stones, and crystal beads.

If you have a business and are looking for a quick supply of different goods to buy and sell,
Don't miss out as i value All new clients, Just drop me an email with a basic idea of what you are seeking
I will look around or design for you and reply with pics and prices for you to choose from.

No comments: