Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Working as a Guide for new Business in Bali, Sourcing, Sampling and production Assistance and as a Design Mentor

My work as a freelance designer and Expat Business guide for new labels and companies coming to Bali,
is a creative and interesting development in my career.
From designing sampling and production in fashion and jewelry for my own label in Bali, to sourcing charms and pendants
for a new Australian start up company, and organizing the Marketing printing and designing even the display cases
for them as they are overseas, on to sourcing trimmings, tailors and shoe makers for a dance costume label, and fashion mentoring for a young new talented menswear designer both via email and with him here in Bali: advising on all from leather to buckles to silver casting, printing lookbooks and more!
I truly enjoy sharing my wealth of knowledge and contacts for tailors craftsmen printers etc with newcomers.
My rate at $140 per day or $25 per hour is exceptionally good value for the time, money and headaches saved for my clients
as the wealth of my experience here and my recommendations for the most suitable workers or companies for them, can be a godsend,for a newcomer to new business with Bali.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just hired Lisa for 3 days and she was absolutely amazing! highly recommended!

Unknown said...

Myself and 3 other girlfriends are looking to come to Bali with our manufacturing. How do I find out more information about what you provide and coatings etc? Many thanks! Tatum
alwaysonev3n@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, I am currently in Bali sourcing stock I would love to use your services if possible. My emails is saskia.the.label@live.com.au & phone +6287861414721

Many thanks

Bree

Unknown said...

Nice the blog is very grateful post thank for sharing it. There are numerous reasons to real estate investment in Bali property dealer , you can rent out your villa to other tourist and collect the rent which are the peak around there.

Bali Land for Sale